Monday, June 21, 2010

Black


Black will always be the new black and I am IN LOVE with the prim and proper little black dress. And it seem that no one is doing it better than Giambattista Valli. Ester Adams from Vogue says that "Giambattista Valli is one of those designers who likes a woman to dress like a woman an unreconstructed, pre-sexual revolution, prim and proper vision but updated to resonate in the 21st century".
And who can argue with elegance with a hint of sexuality?

So you can imagine my excitement when I found this from PinkIce. For those of us who can not afford a Giambattista Valli dress, this piece gives me the same elegant, delicate, yet sexy modern feel. I like that the dress comes in at the waist line yet it still flows naturally. This is a practical and affordable approach to contemporary prim and proper.




No comments:

Post a Comment