Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Naked

The issue with shopping in the States is that you are truly limited to what is in style. I remember for a long period I was unable to go shopping because my style was not what was "in".

That is all changing this summer! Say hello to nude!

I love nude/brown because of how simple and organic the colors make your outfit. As much as I love beautiful clothes I still believe that clothes should NOT hide who you are but enhance what you are all about. Nude has always been put down because of nude "does not have a personality".


Quite to contrary, nude is elegant, simply, sexy, and timeless because it mimics being bare. That bareness allows you to express yourself instead of transforming you into a moving clothing rack.








Picture of me shot by Photographer Cindy and styled by designer Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment